Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you go tariff and bills

emr54
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am on the Pay As You Go tariff as I do not make many calls using my phone.

I would like to know if it possible to see what money has been spent from my balance, as money (24p) seems to have been deducted from my balance in the past few days when I have only received and sent one text. I know 24p is not a large sum of money but it is the principle of the matter.  I do not see why it appears not to be possible to view what calls/texts etc I have made.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23065 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@emr54 You should be able to see what calls you made in the call log on your phone. The same with any texts you may have sent. The 24p charge could also be for data used if your phone updated any apps in the background.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@emr54 

The only way on PAYG to find out what you have been charged for what usage is to call O2 on 4445.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

emr54
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I haven't made any call on my phone for days.  So can't find a call log. I usually use text and WhatsApp. I seem to have been charged 3p for a missed call this afternoon though! And there have been quite a few missed calls lately. Despite the message saying that this is a free call alert, it does not seem to be so. I will try the 4445 O2 number tomorrow.

Message 4 of 4