cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as go credit

Anonymous
Not applicable
I want to change network providers but i have £8 left on my pay as go that I will loose so what’s the best way to use it up without wasting it and last as long as possible? Or can I get it refunded? The only usage I want out of it is data. Can I use this pay as go money to buy data? I think the only option is bolt on but is that a one off payment and can I purchase it with my remaining credit? Also what deal is best? Thanks!
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10162 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3009 Solutions
@Anonymous

Have you already submitted your PAC code to your new network? As if you have you will only have a few days to use the bolton.

All the bundles are here.
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/bolt-ons

The all rounder bolt on will give you 500Mb of extra data for £6.50

You wont get it refunded, as per the t&c's it will be lost.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10162 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3009 Solutions
@Anonymous

Have you already submitted your PAC code to your new network? As if you have you will only have a few days to use the bolton.

All the bundles are here.
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/bolt-ons

The all rounder bolt on will give you 500Mb of extra data for £6.50

You wont get it refunded, as per the t&c's it will be lost.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok thanks. No I haven’t given pac code yet I will use what I have left with o2 first, so if I get the £6.50 bundle can I purchase with my £8 pay as go credit and will I have to use the data within a month? Also will it active as soon as I purchase? Thanks
Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27661 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok thanks. No I haven’t given pac code yet I will use what I have left with o2 first, so if I get the £6.50 bundle can I purchase with my £8 pay as go credit and will I have to use the data within a month? Also will it active as soon as I purchase? Thanks

@Anonymous 

The answer is yes to both your questions above, "can I purchase with my £8 pay as go credit" and "will it active as soon as I purchase?"

Unused data will roll over for 1 month only.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
So if I purchase the £6.50 deal today I will have 2 month to use 500mb of data? Also could you tell me how to find out where the rest of my credit has gone because I topped up £10 and haven’t made any calls or texts and I only have £8 so £2 has been taken off for some unknown reason? One more question also the if I use £6.50 deal I will have £1.50 left so how much data usage could I get off this alone, if I was to use the internet for 5minutes a day?
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27661 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
So if I purchase the £6.50 deal today I will have 2 month to use 500mb of data? Yes
Also could you tell me how to find out where the rest of my credit has gone because I topped up £10 and haven’t made any calls or texts and I only have £8 so £2 has been taken off for some unknown reason? You need to call 4445 and ask O2
One more question also the if I use £6.50 deal I will have £1.50 left so how much data usage could I get off this alone, if I was to use the internet for 5minutes a day? Depends what you downloaded?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6