Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay & Go Sim Card £10 Reward Not Working

Declan135
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey - I topped up £10 on my new pay and go sim card from O2 and bought the data bundle for that amount. However, I have since received a free £5 credit to my O2 account. I thought it was going to be £10 as per the promotion advertised on the packaging the sim card arrived in?

I followed the instructions and text the number and wrote what it asked, but I get a text back saying "Looks like this offer isn't for you" so am a bit confused!

Thanks,

Declan

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35827 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Hi @Declan135 - The offer applies to SIMs bought from O2 (shop or website) when registered within 28 days of purchase. If you bought your SIM from another outlet (B&M or similar) it may have been on the shelf for more than 28 days - O2 might be able to help, if you contact them via 4445 or using the O2 Social Media links just below this post, but are not compelled to do so:

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/o2-pay-and-go-10-pound-extra-credit-offer-terms-and-...

• See here -> 9. SIM cards acquired through any other channel or returned within the Change-Your-Mind period do not qualify for this Offer. SIMs acquired through third party distributors are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35827 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Hi @Declan135 - The offer applies to SIMs bought from O2 (shop or website) when registered within 28 days of purchase. If you bought your SIM from another outlet (B&M or similar) it may have been on the shelf for more than 28 days - O2 might be able to help, if you contact them via 4445 or using the O2 Social Media links just below this post, but are not compelled to do so:

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/o2-pay-and-go-10-pound-extra-credit-offer-terms-and-...

• See here -> 9. SIM cards acquired through any other channel or returned within the Change-Your-Mind period do not qualify for this Offer. SIMs acquired through third party distributors are excluded and will not qualify for this Offer.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2