Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC code issue

Moogs_Lumox
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hopeing you can help me, i took out a new £5 big bundle deal for my mother as she is 78 and sheltering in place for the last 3 weeks.  I currently have her phone and have installed the new sim and it is up and running, however i am having an issue getting the PAC request completed to bring her old number over to O2. 

I attempted to submit the PAC request online on Friday but i was unsure based on theinfo i recived if it had been completed correctly.  I then tried to call but no joy as understadably the phone system would not let me through to tey and be on hold.

So i then sent a DM on twitter at 917am on sat and a few more since then, no one has read them or come back to me.  I just need to know if the PAC request has gone through correctly, as i need to ensure the phone is up and running on the old number before i give it back to her (appropraitly sanatised of course) as she is not tech savy.  Is there any way you can help me?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Moogs_Lumox 

If accepted you would receive a text back confirming.

If no text received, try again https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

O2Hannah
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 25 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there!

Was this the form you filled out? https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number/online-form

If you filled it out on Friday, it will usually go through by the next working day by around 6pm. So today hopefully! 

There's also no harm in filling the form out a second time just incase.

You can check what number is on the O2 sim by texting the word NUMBER to 2020.

Let me know how you get on!

Hannah

signature
Message 3 of 5

Moogs_Lumox
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks, yes thats the form i tried on friday.

I will have another try now.

Do you know does the text back for confirmation come to my new temp o2 number or to the old ee one?

Thanks

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

The text goes to the number you have asked to keep @Moogs_Lumox 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5