Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 payg double data offer

pungler
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

With the recent double data offer what happens to your data roller over after the three months. Eg if I had 30gb would 15 gb roll over as I am on a 15gb bundle.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@pungler 

From the T&C's......

1. Data rollover is available on £10, £15, £20 and £30 data Big Bundles only. On your monthly renewal date you can carry forward up to 100% of your standard monthly data allowance (“Roll Over Data”) into the following month’s data bundle, subject to your total data bundle (Roll Over Data + standard monthly allowance) not exceeding 200% of your standard monthly data allowance at any one time. Any data that cannot be rolled over will expire. Roll Over Data will expire immediately if you fail to renew your Big Bundle on time or if you change tariffs.

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/big-bundles-terms-and-conditions

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@pungler 

From the T&C's......

1. Data rollover is available on £10, £15, £20 and £30 data Big Bundles only. On your monthly renewal date you can carry forward up to 100% of your standard monthly data allowance (“Roll Over Data”) into the following month’s data bundle, subject to your total data bundle (Roll Over Data + standard monthly allowance) not exceeding 200% of your standard monthly data allowance at any one time. Any data that cannot be rolled over will expire. Roll Over Data will expire immediately if you fail to renew your Big Bundle on time or if you change tariffs.

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/big-bundles-terms-and-conditions

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 2