Did you mean: 

Number won’t transfer

SianLH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi!

I’m hoping you guys can help me because I’ve phoned multiple times and keep getting the same result.

I have a Pay Monthly contract in which I’ve paid off my device plan. I decided to switch to a Pay As You Go sim because I already got a new phone directly from Apple. I just want to move the Pay Monthly number to Pay As You Go and have the Pay Monthly cancelled.

I set up the Pay As You Go sim in my old phone so it’s active and I am still using the Pay Monthly. With this set up I have contacted o2 3 times over the last 2 weeks. 3 times the people I was speaking to put in the form the transfer the number. Each time I was told that it would take 24 hours and then the transfer never happens.

I even went into an o2 store to ask for help and was told they had no answers and couldn’t help me directly. 

Do you have any ideas as to why it’s not working?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10286 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3023 Solutions

@SianLH 

The only people who would know are o2, and I am afraid this is a customer only community.. 

So sorry to say but you need to persevere with Customer Services., but it might be worth looking at this guide as well, Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10286 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3023 Solutions

@SianLH 

The only people who would know are o2, and I am afraid this is a customer only community.. 

So sorry to say but you need to persevere with Customer Services., but it might be worth looking at this guide as well, Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2