Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy

O-3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been on O2 on a tarriff on pay as u go where if i put on £10 a month, i am supposed to get 300 free texts a month, or is it 3000? Well i have had to top up twice this month, as this hasn't worked, and today they've been charging me 30 pence a text!! I haven't got a smart phone, it's a Nokia Samsung, so i can't get my head around why this is happening but i am not pleased about it, and how do i get my phone to at least charge less for text messages, it shouldn't be 30 pence, when i am only texting locally. Please help appreciated. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

To be honest you would be better on a paymonthly tariff

Have a look on uswitch and you can get an unlimited texts and calls for as little as £6/month

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

To be honest you would be better on a paymonthly tariff

Have a look on uswitch and you can get an unlimited texts and calls for as little as £6/month

Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions