Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 1.3

Vikki3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
We bought our son a Nokia 1.3 today, it has the £10 big bundle sim so 6gb of data with unlimited calls and texts but it won’t let him call his friend. He can call us, we’re on O2, not sure about his friend but didn’t think that would matter. Also, when checking his google search history it brought up my husbands search history, something he searched earlier in the day before we even bought the phone! (Just costa haha) why would it do that? He has his own email address so we can’t see how it’s done this. Tia for any help
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Vikki3 

Check whether he has inadvertently blocked his friends number.

Not sure why it's picking up your husbands search history though.

Ask him to turn the phone off and back on and check if it happens again.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Vikki3 

The included mins are for any network so the likely issue is that the friend has accidentally blocked your lads number. See if he can text him or whatsapp etc to check.

Google searches may also show up if phones are used on wifi on the same ip address. This can be prevented by browsing in incognito mode.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Check that the husbands google account is not on the phone as it would pull search history through.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 4