Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

D3v0
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have a pay as you go SIM card and it’s a 02 sim, I can’t seem to get it working, it’s been working fine for a while an for past couple of days I’ve had no service, I’ve reset my device I’ve taken my SIM card out and back in I’ve put my phone on airplane mode an back off an just done everything I can possible to get my SIM card to get signal an nothing seems to be working, my phone contract is up to date my iPhone is also updated to IOS 16 and I’ve even tried to see if my SIM card is deactivated and that is still active apparently so I don’t have a clue to what’s going on, it’s just saying no service all the time no matter what I do….

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10410 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3053 Solutions

@D3v0 

I would pop to an o2 shop with photo ID, and get them to do a sim swap, as sounds like your sim may have failed. 

The other option is to call 4445 and get one posted out to you.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6970 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1559 Solutions

Is this in one location or all over?

When did you last make a chargeable call?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 7

D3v0
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is all over, an I last made a phone call 1month ago due to my phone been cut off by my phone company till I paid my phone bill then I paid my bill an my SIM card was working for 1 day until it turned itself off an not worked it just keeps saying “no service” no matter what I do 

Message 3 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10410 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3053 Solutions

@D3v0 

I would pop to an o2 shop with photo ID, and get them to do a sim swap, as sounds like your sim may have failed. 

The other option is to call 4445 and get one posted out to you.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 7

D3v0
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

will they keep the same phone number for me? And I don’t get how my Sim can fail as it’s pay as you go sim with 02, an i don’t have any money to get a new sim or owt 

Message 5 of 7

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37103 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1685 Solutions

A new PAYG SIM is free -in-store, as @madasaf1sh says, with photo id, or sent from O2.

The Store option will be easier as they will help you move your number and any balance remaining. Good luck, @D3v0.

Message 6 of 7

D3v0
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That’s fine, thank you for the help everyone, I shall pop into the 02 store tomoz an hopefully it gets sorted out, cheers guys…

Message 7 of 7