Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My SIM card was deactivated

Aigars
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, why have you turned off my sim card there was a little credit and still have a question about boltons I had paid for it many years earlier I received a text  message about your offer I made a deposit, but I did not receive any offer  and you from this my deposit was taken by another 5£ of boltons, and so I no longer made a deposit because all this is dishonesty und theft. I look forward to your response and the solution to this problem.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144550 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

@Aigars your SIM may have been disconnected due to inactivity.

If you contact customer service they will help you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 144550 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

@Aigars your SIM may have been disconnected due to inactivity.

If you contact customer service they will help you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23129 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Aigars  To keep a Pay & Go sim active, a chargeable call or text needs to be sent once every six months, and the card needs to be topped up once every 999 days. If your card has been inactive for longer, the number may have been reassigned. If it hasn't been too long since you last used it, and there's still credit, customer service may be able to reactivate the account for you. You can call and speak to them from any phone for free on 0800 032 1402.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 8

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

If you are unable to call them live chat will  reconnect you. However it will take 24 hours for your credit to be put back on the phone.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 4 of 8

mashakiir
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have EE sim
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144550 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

@mashakiir wrote:
I have EE sim

Wrong forum @mashakiir 

Head over here https://community.ee.co.uk/

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

rab2306
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

is someone able to help with an inactive number 

Message 7 of 8

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6639 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1492 Solutions

See my answer in your other post. 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 8 of 8