Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus

Chrisjohnston
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there,can you take off disney plus from my account please as ive never signed up for disney plus and re credit my account for the last two months which i have paid unknowingly..im 38 year old not 8 year old..so if you could remove it for me and re credit my account that would be great thankyou.
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 123046 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Chrisjohnston 

You can do this yourself if you follow this guide Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I doubt you will be refunded though. O2 gave you the option to cancel and you didn't do that.

If you want to call and check, all numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Chrisjohnston
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there,can you take off disney plus from my account please as ive never signed up for disney plus and re credit my account for the last two months which i have paid unknowingly..im 38 year old not 8 year old..so if you could remove it for me and re credit my account that would be great thankyou.
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 123046 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Chrisjohnston 

You can do this yourself if you follow this guide Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I doubt you will be refunded though. O2 gave you the option to cancel and you didn't do that.

If you want to call and check, all numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I'm 40 and got Disney+.
What ya sayin'?
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123046 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
I'm 40 and got Disney+.
What ya sayin'?

and I'm old enough to be your Mum @viridis and I've got it...so what's that say about me? rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I think the key point is.
The Disney plus activation can ONLY be done by someone with access to the account.
Not o2, not Disney.
Someone with either that phone, or those log in details, has activated Disney + on that account.
Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123046 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Exactly @viridis . It may come with a selected tariff but won't work unless it's activated.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7