Did you mean: 

Data big bundle

Logan1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

I am pay as you go user and use 02 data big bundle £10 for 7gb data. 

My renewal date is 18th(today) and this month I will need more data so I requested to upgrade to £20 for 30gb data. 

My balance was £0 and when I have topped up today a value of £20 to activate the £20 bundle, £10 was immediately deducted and £10 for 7gb till 18th April was activated. Consequently my account balance was now £10 and it was telling me I had unsufficient balance to activate the £20 big data bundle. I topped up a further £10 and £20 big data bundle was now activated until 18th April. 

As you can I seem to have unintentionally or through some system glitch I have activated and paid for both £10 big data bundle and £20 big data bundle till 18th April, is it possible to get £10 refund credited for the £10 bundle as it is not required and is over rided by the £20 bundle I have also paid for. I can't seem to get a live chat to work on my phone and I also have a screenshot of the message confirmation from 02 showing they have taken £10 for bundle till 18th April and then a further £20 for other bundle till 18th April. 

I am on holiday now and would prefer to not spend ages on hold/call to resolve this. 

Thank you for any help

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

You need to explain that to O2 @Logan1 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Logan1 

If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Logan1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi thanks for reply

02 chat on Facebook are being very unfelpful and telling me my £20 bundle is active. 

I require a refund for £10 bundle which was charged and activated on the same day. 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

You need to explain that to O2 @Logan1 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Logan1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @MI5 didn't have much faith in it but they have resolved it for me now

Message 5 of 5