Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Services are literally USELESS

TJN
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

SICK TO DEATH of calling 4445 to complain that nothing has been done about the complaint I have already asked to be resolved four or five or six times, (taking several hours of my time).

No one EVER knows how to resolve the problem.  All they can EVER do is try to tansfer you to someone else.  Then you get cut off - EVERY TIME!!!

Have been trying to get a refund for a handset I ordered on click & collect in MARCH LAST YEAR for two hours today.  Been cut off FIVE TIMES!!!  Shop refused to give me my handset because I have 14 items of identification, but no photo I.D.!!!

Spent 20 to 25 hours trying to get my refund in 2022 (over twelve or fifteen attempts).  Got cut off a dozen or more times.  Promised my refund would be processed three separate times.  Promised someone would call me back five or six times.

Refund never received.

No call back ever received.

Gave up trying for 8 months until today.

Same useless response.  USELESS.  USELESS.  USELESS.

USELESS!!!!!!

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@O2MichaelE can you take a look at this for @TJN please?

Message 11 of 18

O2MichaelE
  • 30 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Breanna 

@TJN  I'll DM you so we can access your account and see if we can get this sorted for you slight_smile

My working hours are Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 - 17:00
If you message me outside of these times I will respond once I am available
Message 12 of 18

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10342 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3030 Solutions

@TJN 

A chargeback is where you go to your bank, and put a claim in for goods not received 

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/how-do-i-use-chargeback-abZ2d4z3nT8q 

Well you wont be able to vote soon without Photo ID :https://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/i-am-a/voter/voter-id?gclsrc=aw.ds 

And no offence but who in this day and age has no photo ID, such as a Passport, or Driving License or even a work ID...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 13 of 18

TJN
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Private messages sent as requested.

Message 14 of 18

TJN
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Local Autorites are obliged to provide voters with FREE photo identification (Voter Authority Certificate), and to obtain one, all you need is any basic form of proof of name and address.

In addition, the polling stations will accept almost ANY photo I.D.  Including out of date passports and other out of date photo I.D.  They will even accept various forms of travel passes, (which can be obtained with virtually zero proof of identification other than filling in an application form and providing a photo).

Maybe in a few decades, the electoral commission will address the only REAL voters fraud which takes place in Britain, i.e. Postal voter fraud, which is endemic amongst one (and only one) particular demographic of UK population.

Message 15 of 18

TJN
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Amongst the 30 million British citizens who have no current photo I D. are, (for example), people whose passports have expired and have no reason or wish to apply for a new one, and any driver who has not changed address since plastic photo driving licences were introduced in the 1990s.

These two categories alone include millions of people who o2 are excluding from using click & collect purchasing.

Message 16 of 18

Mujja
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm in a similar position. Paid for click and collect using Paypal. Didn't see any mention of needing photo ID when placing the order, probably was hidden away in small print.

Unable to collect the order and over a month later customer service have just passed me from one team to another. The story went from refund processed, to technical error to unable to process refund to Paypal.
They now want me to provide them with an account account number, which I don't have as I'm not an O2 customer, before they can proceed.

I've logged a dispute with Paypal. Hopefully, they will refund.

Message 17 of 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123623 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7482 Solutions

@Mujja 

You could always make a complaint. https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain 

Towards the bottom of the page you will see a link for Resolver. Known to be helpful when making a complaint. Best of luck whatever you choose to do.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 18