Did you mean: 

Call Barring

Motiv
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I been in Portugal and I could't make any calls, because on my phone the call barring settings for ''Outgoing calls when in roaming'' was enabled, I tried to disable but was asking a call barring password. I don't know which password it is, I contacted CS and they replaced the Sim card but hasn't solve the problem, they insist it is related with my phone settings, I already prove it is not, because I added another SIM card from another operator and that option is disabled. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Motiv 

You have an international roaming bar on your account.

O2 need to remove it so call them again.

There are also 2 levels of bar, so they may have removed one, but not the other.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Motiv 

You have an international roaming bar on your account.

O2 need to remove it so call them again.

There are also 2 levels of bar, so they may have removed one, but not the other.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2