Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are pay as you go sim cards available?

orangemonkey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am wanting a pay as you go sim for my daughter and as I have been with you for some time now, and happy, so I wanted one from you. It has now been 6 weeks since I ordered the first from your website and it still hasn't arrived and since then I have tried again a couple of times and still, we don't have a sim. I have tried contacting O2 customer services via phone for help and further information but couldn't get through so hopefully you can help me? Are you sending out pay as you go sims at the moment? If so any idea why one of the ones I have ordered hasn't arrived yet?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Well, we are all customers here but O2 are still sending out sims

I would try again but the website is temperamental at the best of times

If you want to call, use the number ending 4005 in the link

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145885 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28086 Solutions

@orangemonkey 

Check they are been sent to the correct address?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 5

orangemonkey
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've received an email confirmation from O2 each time I have tried the website so I believe that each order has been received by them and placed, so far none of them has been fulfilled. 

I am asking this question as the website says the sim will be with me in 1-3 working days, and even considering what is currently happening in the world, I have to question after so far waiting 6 weeks.

Has anyone receive a pay as you go sim card ordered from the O2 website in the last couple of weeks, how long did it take to arrive if you did?

Message 4 of 5

orangemonkey
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have checked everything I can think of at my end, I am 100% sure I entered the correct address details, in fact, I can see that I have from the order confirmation emails I received from O2.

Message 5 of 5