Did you mean: 

£5 bundle

KevinH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I am new to this site.

I have purchased a £5 bundle and I am paying for minutes and text, I thought that these were included in the bundle !

regards

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@KevinH 

You should get unlimited calls and texts for £5.

Check your MyO2 to see if you are actually on the £5 bundle as it sounds like you are on the classic tariff.

5 quid.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 233 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hi, Kevin,

Yes, that is correct. Here is a link to the terms & conditions.

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/big-bundles-terms-and-conditions-2019

Hope this helps, if not you can call 4445 from your mobile for free to get in touch with Customer Services.

signature
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@KevinH 

You should get unlimited calls and texts for £5.

Check your MyO2 to see if you are actually on the £5 bundle as it sounds like you are on the classic tariff.

5 quid.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 5

KevinH
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for reply, the classic tariff was closed last year, I know cause I tried to join it last week !
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@KevinH wrote:
Thanks for reply, the classic tariff was closed last year, I know cause I tried to join it last week !

Yes we know but why else would you be charged?

You'll need to call O2 to see why if your MyO2 confirms you are on a bundle (assuming you have renewed your bundle after 30 days)?

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5