Did you mean: 

transfer esim to new phone

Carbuilder
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I have two requirements that I cannot find an answer to.

a) I have a new phone and would like to transfer my sim to it without affecting my current contract in any way. How do I do this?

b) I have a second number that I would like to bring over from Vodafone.  This number is used with a cellular Apple Watch with a Vodafone 'One Number'.  My question is, with O2, can I also have this feature?  If so, is it free, or is there a monthly charge?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Carbuilder 

You need a new esim pack to transfer the esim to a new phone.

Get one in store but take photo ID with you.

O2 charge £7 per month for a watch connection but I wouldn't advise you move to O2 for it as they have too many problems connecting watches.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Carbuilder 

You need a new esim pack to transfer the esim to a new phone.

Get one in store but take photo ID with you.

O2 charge £7 per month for a watch connection but I wouldn't advise you move to O2 for it as they have too many problems connecting watches.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2