cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung gear fit 2 promotion

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bought the s7 edge recently with the promotion of a free gear fit 2. I was pretty impressed as was thinking of getting some type of device like this. It's arrived and they've sent me size large, which is too big. Phoned samsung promotions team, they only have larges to issue they said. Went into o2 shop, woman was really snotty and said well they're adjustable and should fit! It doesn't.......

Before I get onto customer serviices has anyone else had this problem and did they get anywhere? Can't see the point in giving promotional items that people can't use! It's like saying free pair of boots but only come in a 10, so if you're a 5, stuff the toes 🙂

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
It's Samsung who provided the promotion and sent the goods. Why would you think O2 can correct your issue?
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
It's Samsung who provided the promotion and sent the goods. Why would you think O2 can correct your issue?
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If Samsung have no smaller size then I'm not sure how O2 can help unless they can source one for you. There again it's actually trying to get someone in any organisation to go the extra mile  in supplying customer service.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's an o2 promotion, they should have some accountability surely. What's the point of an offer if it's not fit for purpose.
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No, it's a Samsung promotion. All retailers are offering it.
I'm afraid only Samsung can fix this for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5