cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, hope someone can help! I saved my rewards on o2 and now would like to transfer them back to credit on my phone, is this possible? Cheers!
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

How will I know how much I can save or claim of my O2 Reward, and when to save or claim it?

Every 3 months, you will receive an SMS advising you of your O2 Rewards earned during the previous quarter and you will be given a choice of either claiming it as airtime direct to your handset or saving it to use at a later date on airtime credit, handset and/or accessory discount, high street vouchers or ticket for the O2.

If you decide to claim as extra credit, the credit will be added to your handset balance immediately.

If you decide to save it then the amount will be added to the your saved rewards balance immediately.

You can claim or save your rewards every 3 months by:

• Texting ‘Claim’ or ‘Save’ to 50202 free
  • Calling 313 free from your O2 mobile
  • Online at www.o2.co.uk/rewards 
  • Customer Service by calling 4445 (charges apply)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

How will I know how much I can save or claim of my O2 Reward, and when to save or claim it?

Every 3 months, you will receive an SMS advising you of your O2 Rewards earned during the previous quarter and you will be given a choice of either claiming it as airtime direct to your handset or saving it to use at a later date on airtime credit, handset and/or accessory discount, high street vouchers or ticket for the O2.

If you decide to claim as extra credit, the credit will be added to your handset balance immediately.

If you decide to save it then the amount will be added to the your saved rewards balance immediately.

You can claim or save your rewards every 3 months by:

• Texting ‘Claim’ or ‘Save’ to 50202 free
  • Calling 313 free from your O2 mobile
  • Online at www.o2.co.uk/rewards 
  • Customer Service by calling 4445 (charges apply)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

No option give to save ... I just lost 13.00 pounds ... Am annoyed with O2 .. Am letting existing air time run down and will change to voda phone ... Thank you O2 ...

Message 3 of 4

SBTL
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How are we meant to transfer money from the "earned" section to the "O2 balance" section?....

Message 4 of 4