Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You can make a complaint through the resolver website http://www.resolver.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You're not alone - search the forum and you'll see many complaints for Anovo.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 14

MI5
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You can make a complaint through the resolver website http://www.resolver.co.uk/

Currently using:
Message 3 of 14

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Few people are to be honest. We always advise to deal with the manufacturer direct rather than Anovo.

Message 4 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I'm almost afraid to ask...but what appears to be the problem with O2 repairs @Anonymous?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi sent phone for microphone replacement. sent it they surppost to email me had nothing tried phoneing them couldnt get though sent emails but no reply. tracked phone it said they wanted £25 even tho i was told it would be free. 02 gave me prof of purchance had to email anovo it. still had no reply. i contacted o2 about they contacted them and said i would have it back in 3 days i waited a day then got a texted of o2 saying waiting for a part if not in 5 days they would send a replacement. i bet you glad u asked lol

Message 6 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Nothing at all surprises me with Anova if honest. I would put in a complaint here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain  In the link you will find another for a company called Resolver. You may want to use that. https://www.resolver.co.uk/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 14

MI5
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Asking for pop seems to be the latest stalling tactics by Anovo - you are the second today.
Resolver link already given above too.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 14

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions
Did the handset have any other damage to it such as cracked screen?

All Manufacturers (and Anovo are the agents for nearly all OEMs) will want any damage on the handset to be fixed before a warranty repair is carried out.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 9 of 14

MI5
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Anovo will make it up if there wasn't.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 14