cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 numbers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi a friend of mine is signed up to the o2 numbers tariff and my number has always been on his list in the my o2 numbers, however it is no longer free for him to ring me yet it is still fine for the others on his list.

The only change that has happened recently is that I have moved from a sim contract to a handset contract and got a new handset obviously, but my number has remained the same.  Has anyone else had this problem and knows how to fix please respond as soon as possible with advice please.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

When moving from one platform to another it can take a couple of days for your number to reregister on O2's systems. If your friend calls customer service they will reimburse for any incorrect charges due to your migration. It may be better for them to wait until calls to you are free again.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Telephone 02 Customer Services on 202 for assistance.

They will be able to advise you on Account Enquiries.

Do not use Live Chat for this.

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

When moving from one platform to another it can take a couple of days for your number to reregister on O2's systems. If your friend calls customer service they will reimburse for any incorrect charges due to your migration. It may be better for them to wait until calls to you are free again.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks i do hope it sorts it self out

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions