cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 £20 M & S Voucher with new phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

anyone know how to claim the M & S voucher? i text back CHRISTMAS to O2 before the closing date?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144990 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions
If you qualify, ie bought one of the relevant PAYG handsets during the promotion period, you will be receiving a text shortly to claim the reward.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144990 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions
If you qualify, ie bought one of the relevant PAYG handsets during the promotion period, you will be receiving a text shortly to claim the reward.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, and yes i bought a samsung galaxy fame...one of the qualifying handsets

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144990 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions
Just checking as it went round facebook that you could text the code in and get the voucher wink

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I have been told (by a friend who didn't listen to me and tried to qualify for the offer without purchasing a phone) that O2 are currently in the process of sending texts to its customers stating whether they qualify for the £20 voucher or not.

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

If your worried then you could e mail O2 to ask.

e mail Link : https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144990 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions
As I said in the first response. The codes and eligibility are currently been checked and qualifying accounts will receive a text shortly.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7