Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my contract

keith9879
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i recieved a call 3 days ago offering a contract with an iphone 13 with unlimited data sim on 02. ive just found that this was a sim only contract. i did not agree to this and im very upset about this and now need to cancel this unless this can be sorted. any advice would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Was it definitely O2 who called you @keith9879 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

There will be a 14 day change of mind period as long as it isn't a business contract

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Was it definitely O2 who called you @keith9879 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

There will be a 14 day change of mind period as long as it isn't a business contract

Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@keith9879 If you agreed to a contract from a cold call, I would be suspicious, as @jonsie has intimated. Aside from contacting customer service, as a precaution you should change your password on your O2 account, and also check your bank statement for any unusual activity. Below is advice from O2:

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/phishing-and-smishing-advice
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/unwanted-calls-and-messages

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3