Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esim disappeared

Angel4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently bought a galaxy watch 5. It was working fine. Then all of a sudden the esim is no longer viable. I tried to re add it. But have read on other forums that it can only be used once. I need to call and get another one sent out. Apparently this is common. I've not been able to use the watch but still been sent a bill. Technology ain't what they make or to be. Nothing but headache, and nobody at o2 seems to know anything. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36443 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

I'll tag Forum O2 Advisor @O2Sarah- who is on this morning from 8am, perhaps she can help get your e-sim resuscitated (which is now doable through MyO2 for phonesz so maybe ditto for watches!), @Angel4 

Keep an eye on your messages after 8am. Good luck!

Message 2 of 6

Angel4
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. She contacted me.

Message 3 of 6

pgn
  • 36443 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions
Message 4 of 6

Angel4
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I couldn't remember my password. As it wasn't the same as my phone answer. But I managed to get through on the phone using WiFi and got it sorted there. Thanks for the help thou. Is the password what I use on my online account ? 

Message 5 of 6

pgn
  • 36443 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

@Angel4 wrote:

I couldn't remember my password. As it wasn't the same as my phone answer. But I managed to get through on the phone using WiFi and got it sorted there. Thanks for the help thou. Is the password what I use on my online account ? 

Your O2 and your Community Forum passwords are the same.

Your SIM PIN is digits only and prevents access to your phone calling or SMS or cellular data functions

Guide: How to set up a SIM pin on O2 

Is it a different password you are referring to?

Message 6 of 6