Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Help with sim card and Nokia 5230 NAVI

Loaded my new 02 sim into my 5230 NAVI and all was fine. But it seems that whenever I try to access the web or recieve a picture message, the following message pops up: "Packet Data: Packet Data connection, Not avliable" Is there anything I can do, o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webmail broken?

I use my o2 email account all the time, but this morning it wouldn't let me login on my nokia n8, switched the laptop on and it wouldn't retrieve emails in Windows Mail, so went on the o2 website to login through webmail - get an error saying page do...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

"02 GROW" does it even exist?

I saw a tv ad tonight, advertising a new 02 PAYG tarrif called "02 Grow". i came to the 02 website to upgrade my tarriff. no such thing.. tried looking on sim cards. no such thing. Tried to find an email address to ask about this, nothing. very displ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customising My Mobile section of My O2

Is it possible to customise this as I access it daily just to look at "My Allowances" and always have to scroll down to find it? I would like to move it to the top. Alternatively, is there a URL to access the "My Allowances" section direct?

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! o2 booster box

My Dad has just started a 2nd business and where it is there is no o2 signal at all. Which is not good as needs his and my mobile for business. Where can we get an o2 signal booster box from?? ASAP

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Michael Buble Fri 5th July

I've been trying since 9 this morning to get tickets for the above - getting through and filling out the details only to be told that there are no tickets available, try putting in different details ..... Is this really true? the first time I got the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos