Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Bluebook

Apparently I can back up my contacts with Bluebook But when i try to put the make and model of my phone in, it doesnt come up. Why? My phone is a Sony Ericcson Xperia Mini Pro.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family Bolt-Ons

Hi, When signed up to the family bolt-on, is it true that all member know each others mobile number and get a txt when they are signed up? Would prefer if i was the owner/manager/bill payer, that i had the choice! Anyone know how it works in reality?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering

Hey I am looking at a Galaxy Tablet to go with my Galaxy Ace smartphone and I am unsure as to the difference between 3G and WiFi and I was told there could be an option to 'tether' my tablet to my phone's sim and use up the data that is on my PAYG si...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moments issue

Hi - Has anyone else had an issue with using the moments loyalty voucher? I was sent a offer that gave me a £15 amazon voucher to claim through the iphone app. I saved the offer but now can't redeem it because it says it is out of stock. I'm really s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia 700 Software

I have a Nokia 700 on a monthly contract from o2. If anyone else on the forums has the same phone could they confirm what version of the Nokia Belle firmware they have please? (You can use device manager- dial *#0000# - to check) The Nokia forums ind...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority Promo Code for EA Origin

There is a promo code on the O2 Priority Moments app for 20% off various games on the EA digital download store, Origin. However this code keeps being rejected as invalid?? Anyone else having this problem?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos