Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Cell-ID Positioning

Hi I have a Nokia Asha 305 which is capable of determining my location using Cell-ID Positioning. However, when I open Nokia Maps it says that I must "Subscribe to mobile data first" and fails to find my current position. I'm confused because I have ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Favourites Bolt On - Texting?

Maybe the answer is too obvious for them to feel they have to explain it, but it's quite frustrating that the description for the International Favourites 3 bolt on doesn't mention anything about texting! I want to know how/if it will effect texting ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Wifi App for iPad?

Hey, I currently have the O2 Wifi app, which enables me to connect to any O2 wifi hotspot on my iPhone. However, will this app be available for iPad in the future? I tried downloading the iPhone app to the iPad, but it's not compatible at all. Will t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WEBMAIL....

Hi, i have been become disillusioned with the 'customer services' team. i have spent nearly 2 days on the phone and have got no where. my issue is this: i have an o2 webmail account i registered nearly 7 years ago, i use this email address for bankin...

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 webmail

Come to the conclusion o2 are a set of money grabbing idiots does any one know how to put a claim in against them for loss of earnings. And just noticed little box underneath saying email me when some one replies,that's ok if your email bloody works

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying a headphone onilne

I want to purchase a headphone for an xmas gift. I understand there is 25% discount currenly available via priority moment. But my local store dont have the headphone I wanted in stock. They offer me to buy it online, but how can i receive the discou...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up mail on my mac

Iam having problems setting up my mail on my mac book. It has always worked in the past but today it would not let me send or recieve any emails. I have logged onto the website and changed my password and was able to read and send emails from there, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Moments 3 year anniversary

I'm having toruble accessing the 3 year anniversary offer from o2. I've been into store twice and called customer services but no-one can help. When I click on the offer in priority moments it crashes with a message saying that the process com.golden...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos