Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 Personal Hot spot Credit Problems

Hey guys, I got my portable wifi hot spot the other day, and have just cracked it out to us at the air port, and it is telling me that I have run out of credit... Even though it is supposed to have 1gb of data with it. On my account page it says I ha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with house signal coverage?

Basically, the signal (or coverage?) in my house is atrocious.It's so bad that I can't connect to 3G, often, I don't receive texts, sometimes they turn up hours later, and duplicated, and when people can actually get through to my phone, without bein...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 won't show my Contract

My O2 won't let me see how many minutes and texts I have left on my contract, it doesn't show anything about my phone details and won't show my bill, I don't know any other way to see my remaining minutes.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 wifi app without itunes (samsung galaxy music

I've just bought a Samsung Galaxy Music phone. I signed up for My O2 so I could get the o2 wifi hotspot app.To do this, I then had to sign up again, this time for O2 wifi.Did that. Waited for the confirmation email so I could log on to get the wifi a...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

MMS photo messages from HTC OneX+ to Motorola KRZRK1 divert to O2 Media Messaging Online Service

I recently purchased a new HTC One X + smart phone from my mobile service provider O2 in the UK. We also have a 5 year old Motorola KRZRK1 phone which my wife uses. Both phones are set up for MMS picture messaging and both work with MMS. The only pro...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with International Favourties

Does anyone have this issue ... I'm trying to make an international call with my International Favourites bolt on but i'm getting the following message: Sorry, you've used up all your monthly minutes with the international favourites call me number. ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Love2Shop £30.00 voucher

Has anyone else had a problem with claiming there Love 2 Shop voucher that comes with some of the contracts? It keeps telling me that the IMEI code is not valid. Its all good getting offered a voucher when they dont issue any of them. Please help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos