Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Call Divert Message

I am sole trader and I often divert calls to ther numbers when i am busy. Customers are being put of by the "your call is being diverted" message they get. Appears unproffesional and takes too long for some people. Has anyone been able to get the mes...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cant get voicemail :(

hii ive tried to access my voicemail using another mobile number and it wont work. When i press star, it says I need to change my password and that should ring off my own number, but i have no credit and i am unable to topup. My stupid landline phone...

ashiib by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't view picture message on website

Hi all, I have received an o2 alert telling me I have received an MMS message. I cannot view it on my phone so I went to the web address given in the alert, entered my number and the pin also given in the alert. I have managed to get to my inbox on t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! South Shropshire Mast Out

The mast that was out in South Shropshire is supposed to have been fixed today. Still no signal for me tho. Phoned helpline, only to be told it is running at reduced power and no idea if/when it will be back. How can I find out if it will ever be bac...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fast Track Upgrade.

Hi i am currently on a 12 month On and On contract unlimited min, texts and 2gb internet, wife has the same but 1gb internet. I was on my account online when i noticed upgrade date is Oct 2013 or Fast track upgrade now for £0.00. i am tempted to phon...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3

This phone is offered as an upgrade at £14pm plus phone cost of£449However Carphone Warehouse offers the same deal at £22pm but the phone is free this deal is through O2So should I cancel my O2 contract which expired in March and take the deal throug...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Protect to launch soon?

O2 appear to be launching an Anti-Virus and Anti-Theft app for Android phones in the first instance. There seems to be a 30 day trial period, after which the price seems to vary between £0.50 for each part of the app up to £1.50 for O2 customers and ...

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 webmail http error 404

It has now become a regular fault when trying to send e-mails, since January 75% of my e-mails fail to go with the the statement Sorry page not available but the most annoying thing is they disappear I have even tried to save in draft first but same ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UPGRADE CALLS

I am on a monthly tarriff. The device is not part of the contract. I got a call from an indian accented male on 3/4/13 offering me an upgrade. I asked him if he knew anything about my current contract and how he could save me money. He said he wasn't...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos