Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Fast Track Upgrade.

Hi i am currently on a 12 month On and On contract unlimited min, texts and 2gb internet, wife has the same but 1gb internet. I was on my account online when i noticed upgrade date is Oct 2013 or Fast track upgrade now for £0.00. i am tempted to phon...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3

This phone is offered as an upgrade at £14pm plus phone cost of£449However Carphone Warehouse offers the same deal at £22pm but the phone is free this deal is through O2So should I cancel my O2 contract which expired in March and take the deal throug...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Protect to launch soon?

O2 appear to be launching an Anti-Virus and Anti-Theft app for Android phones in the first instance. There seems to be a 30 day trial period, after which the price seems to vary between £0.50 for each part of the app up to £1.50 for O2 customers and ...

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 webmail http error 404

It has now become a regular fault when trying to send e-mails, since January 75% of my e-mails fail to go with the the statement Sorry page not available but the most annoying thing is they disappear I have even tried to save in draft first but same ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UPGRADE CALLS

I am on a monthly tarriff. The device is not part of the contract. I got a call from an indian accented male on 3/4/13 offering me an upgrade. I asked him if he knew anything about my current contract and how he could save me money. He said he wasn't...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

No O2 signal in South Shropshire/Leighton Mast

Normally get 5bar signal strength in South Shropshire using O2 Leighton mast. Over last week or so, no signal. Website says a mast near me isn't working. How do I find outa. what is really going on...is signal reduced/turned off/maintenanceb. when/if...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HSPA+

I know O2 have rolled out HSPA+ in major cities but my handset (Blackberry 9810) doesn't seem to get an H+ signal even though the device is compatible with this service. My daughter has just got a Blackberry Z10 and that picks up an H+ signal in my a...

Asdic_Ping by Level 4: Observant
  • 19 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Webmail Reactivation

Does anyone know how to arrange for your O2 Webmail account to be reactivated? My account was used to relay spam from - I'm assuming that was the case seeing as I was receiving lots of undeliverable messages for mails I didnt send - and it now appear...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recyle Order

Hi. Can anyone help me please? I have received the packaging and order number to recycle my old handset but, I have found a much better price than the one O2 will offer me and they don't price match the other company. My question is am I legally boun...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BBM Bolt-on

Hello there everyone, I am just wondering is it possible to get the BBM bolt-on for my pay&go sim card online? I.e. can I pay the £5 (or whatever the charge is) for BBM online? Many thanks,Ciara

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos