Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Lost number

Just wondering if its possible to retrieve a number that isn't saved but has been used in the past coupe of months, I know this used to be possible in bluebook/ blueroom

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

Hi, have ordered an upgrade through O2 today, and realised Tesco are offering absolutely the same except that the phone is £60 cheaper! What should I do? Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile broardband not working

I use a mobile broardband dongle. Over the last weeks the "O2 - UK 3G" newtwork has often been replaced with one of these: O2 - HSPAO2 - GPRSO2 - UK EDGE If I connect to one of them, the connection is slow and erratic. Sometimes I can only connect to...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DC HSDPA

When can we get more details on where DC HSDPA has been enabled? Three have a fair good coverage map which tells you if their "superfast" mobile signals have been upgraded to DC HSDPA but there seems to be no way to find out on O2 website.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broken phone

ive cracked the screen on my nokia lumia, i havent got insurance for my phone. how do i go about getting it fixed?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Divert Message

I am sole trader and I often divert calls to ther numbers when i am busy. Customers are being put of by the "your call is being diverted" message they get. Appears unproffesional and takes too long for some people. Has anyone been able to get the mes...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cant get voicemail :(

hii ive tried to access my voicemail using another mobile number and it wont work. When i press star, it says I need to change my password and that should ring off my own number, but i have no credit and i am unable to topup. My stupid landline phone...

ashiib by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't view picture message on website

Hi all, I have received an o2 alert telling me I have received an MMS message. I cannot view it on my phone so I went to the web address given in the alert, entered my number and the pin also given in the alert. I have managed to get to my inbox on t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! South Shropshire Mast Out

The mast that was out in South Shropshire is supposed to have been fixed today. Still no signal for me tho. Phoned helpline, only to be told it is running at reduced power and no idea if/when it will be back. How can I find out if it will ever be bac...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos