Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Sales issue, missing part

I recently ordered a refurbished phone. The website clearly states it comes with a charger, but when I opened the package there wasn't one.I've searched and searched the site trying to find a way to report this with no luck. I finally tried one of th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority tickets

Hi, I was wondering, If I buy a priority ticket to a show for myself, does this allow my friend to queue with me in the priority line as well? Even if they don't have a priority ticket themselves?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking Ipad 3 on 02

I am looking to buy an ipad 3 which is locked to O2 from a second hand shop(Cash Converter). I am going on holiday at the end of the next month so would like to know if it is possible to unlock it before I buy it?

Resolved! tariffs

What is my best options if use my mobile a lot abroad outside eu, i am on a 24 month contract

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority moments lumia 800 app error

HiMy priority moments phone app on the lumia 800 now and again asks you for your phone number now and again. The problem when it does it deletes all the saved codes. It also stops you re applying for the code. Is there any way of getting the saved co...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrades

i have been with o2 for years and now want to upgrade my monthly contract and get a fee new fone but im getting no good deals here at all other provides are looking more and more appealing,any ideas?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority Moments Currys Code Help

I went for a TV at Currys today and got my Priority Moments code ready to use but the TV was out of stock. Now even though i didn't use the code at the checkout, i cant get it back. Is there anything i can do to get it again or have i blown it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobics

Hi, my names martin and in simply wondering when o2 are going to do something about the mobic message that keeps taking all my credit, its obviously a scam company and this is the 3rd sim card I've got to try and stop it, just got my first text and u...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lions tour Australia

I am travelling to Australia to watch the British & Irish lions in June and July. I have a UK O2 mobile. I want to be able to speak to my family back in the UK who have O2 mobile and landlines and also to friends within Australia who will be travelli...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos