Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Sim Arrival

Hi all, I'm due to have my new phone delivered today as a new customer on o2 refresh. Ive already recieved my bill for the first months line rental and wanted to know if the sim will come on the same day as my phone?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get 02 to put up a mask in my area?

Reception is at best pathetic. I live in an area of about 5000 people. Think how many of them waste money on 02. We NEED a mast Don't tell me about tugo! Tell me who to contact? How to make them listen? And what we need to do (patition or whatever)!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT receipt ?

Where can I find a VAT receipt for upgraded handset and accessories please? I can see the order, completed, but that's not a VAT document, and I can see monthly charges VAT receipts. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal booster

Hi, I am moving to an area of low signal. The present occupiers use a Vodaphone booster supplied gratis. O2 tell me that they do not have such a device which I do not believe. Can you give me any advice please?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessing emails on the web

My email inbox fills up quickly but it is almost impossible to keep within quota by deleting emails as the O2 webmail is so slow and often simply says "Sorry, we can’t find the page you’re after. It might be temporarily unavailable. Or it might have ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network failure

Have had no netwrok coverage since Friday afternoon and no help from O2...sick of this continually happening and yet they will no doubt still expect payment. Is O2 the only network whose masts continually fail? 3 days is bloody ridiculous. Will never...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Tracks?

I downloaded the 02 tracks a while ago but have come to the end of my trial and do not want to continue with it. How can I unsubscribe? I have looked on the internet and all it says is you can unsubscribe via the app. I have looked on the app and can...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I took out Geek squad

I purchased an iphone 3GS with O2 through CPW and was offered Geek Squad insurance £11.99 pm with this. I upgraded my phone to an iphone 4 when the time came (24month unlimited). Now over a year into that contract I drop my iphone ring geek squad and...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos