Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

O2 webmail doesn't work in Internet Explorer

Topic. I end up having to browse using Mozilla Firefox, which is annoyingly bloaty and has too many "add ons" IMO. Strangely though this only happens when I'm using Dad's PC which is on a Talk Talk Broadband connection, could this be the reason? Help...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 webmail

hi anyone help ive not been able to access my o2 email account for well over a year now, had friend send me an email from her o2 email account and she got a message returned saying my mailbox is disabled!!!! Please can anyone help me out i really nee...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

Is anyone ever there ? Each time I try I get a message saying they are busy and to try again later. I have been through too many "laters" to bother again.

Phian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connection Manager versions

About a month ago, I purchased myself a Mac Airbook and an O2 Pay as You Go Broadband dongle. By the shape of it I would say its the Actatel one, although there are absolutely no markings other than an O2 logo to indicate which one it is. About the t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Boostbox Through Corporate Proxy

I have a Boostbox which works fine on a stand-alone ADSL router. I now need to attach it to our corporate network via the proxy server. I have allowed ports 50, 80, 123, 500 & 4500. However, it does not connect - the connect light flashes constantly....

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 lax fraud controls

I have just received three threatening letters from Feilim Mackle, head of sales and marketing at O2. In each of them he, without foundation, accuses me of having breached the terms of a credit agreement for phones I have never ordered, taken deliver...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges so high with O2 bill pay?

A colleague and I have travelled to Ireland to work for 1 week. My colleague is a Vodafone bill pay customer and I am a O2 bill pay customer. We both have unlimited calls and texts on our tariffs, just different networks. My colleague availed of Voda...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos