Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Replace broken phone

I have broken my phone which will cost me quite a substantial amount to get fixed. Am I able to buy out my contract which doesn't finish until July. I would be staying with O2 and would want to upgrade my phone.thanks, WF

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Delivery

I am (soon to be was) a customer of 02 and have been for many years and I have always been happy with the service provided. The delivery of this service could only be described as efficient and unproblematic (that is until recently). I decided to upg...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Tracks- Free trial

Hey Everyone, Do you want to sample O2 Tracks for free for three months? All you need to do is reply to this message letting us know your favourite song.. Doesn’t have to be of all time, can be the one that comes to you. Post your reply and we’ll con...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 repair service - help

Hi allI am now at the end of my tether and don't know where to turn. My HTC One X was suffering from a glitchy screen which seemed to be a loose connection between the screen and phone. I contacted O2 to carry out a repiar and sent the phone in, this...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not working in Japan

I am a furious customer who phoned O2 last week before I came abroad to Japan (where I am now) and checked with your customer services team that my phone will work in Japan where I need it to make important business calls and to get around the countr...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kindle Fire HD O2 Offer

Today my mum received a text from O2More (no number) with the following information:"Win a Kindle Fire HD. Just click here (link) and enter your details to take part and also make sure the offers we send you are what you want to see. Closing date is ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos