Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Pin code to unlock phone doesn't work.

Hi, my mother wants to use the samsung galaxy s3 that my dad got through his o2 contract, since he is happy with his iphone 3gs. However she doesnt use an o2 sim card so its locked. i filled in the unlock form on the o2 website and recieved the 8 dig...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! htc one texting problems

Hi I've jus bought a HTC ONE which is great the problem I'm having is when I send s text message to s contact its sending the message to various contacts that o have text previouslyI copied my contacts over from my iPhone I can't find s way to stop t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Conference call service?

Hi, Im pretty sure that a year or so ago I saw on the O2 website that they offered a conference call service for personal customers whereby it was possible to host a call for up to 6 participants.I cant find any information on this now, has it been d...

Resolved! How do i use priority moments to get tickets?

Hi, my sister in law has asked that i get her Kylie tickets using my priority moments...but the instructions are as clear as mud?! I have registered...get taken to the arena list page...& then what?! Should i have received a code? The link doesn't ta...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is the mast being upgraded

I just requested my PAC code to change network as I need 3G coverage but O2 only serves 2G. The representative I spoke to gave me the code but mentioned the local mast was in the process of being upgraded to boost 3G in the area.Of course, it's impos...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sick and tired of this company!!

I cannot be bothered with ringing up and talking to anybody else because it seems no-one knows what the hell is going on, i try to email the company but oh no they can't have a nice easy contact us they have to have 10'000 different options and none ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! America

I am going to America next week and would like to take my mobile with me, is there an extra charge for this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data roaming in Andorra

Hi..I've been travelling to Andorra every year for the past 14 years and have previously roamed on their efficient 3G network. Indeed I was able to use my iPhone and data only last August.This year, however, I received the following text when I arriv...

Resolved! Transfer of Ownership - Personal to personal

Evening all, I scanned the boards (and the entire Internet) but could find any real clarifying answer to my query, so I am hoping people here might be able to help. Basically, I am the guarantor for my son's contract, and have been for some time now....

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos