Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 26 kudos

Resolved! Repair collection

Hi my phone is being collected by courier to get repaired but I have not been given anything to package it and I was not advised what to do on live chat the other day and it's not working at the mo help!!! Xx

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Phone

I dont understand How my brother who like me has a samsung S4. We purchased them at the same time on contract. We have only had them about 6 months, however my brother has been able to upgrade his through 02 to a Samsung S5. He had to pay £69. Howeve...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open Organsiation name

Hi all, trying to register with o2 open, have been told by O2 (via online chat) that DWP staff are eligible for this however i can't get throgh the webpage. Does anyone know what i should be inputting for the organisation name to access this? Cheersj...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Opencode sent again and still no joy!!

Hope I get some help i signed up to my first contract phone, i was on sim only plan. I spoke with o2 online to find I could recieve opencode discount.. told me my deal and how much per month..yep was good so i decided to go for it. This was last week...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

idea for internet add-on

i know it might not happen but here is idea for interenet add on 1 £3 200MB 2. £5 for 500MB 3. £7.50 for 750MB 6. £10 2GB that will be good as people paid lot of money to keep add it for more. Maybe o2 looking into bring back the unlimed data

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Had Phone on Lease.....

Hi all, My husband had a phone for a year on lease from 02. He Decided a year later that he no longer wanted it so he informed 02 before christmas 2013 and asked for a sim only account. I personally sent the phone back in the bag 02 provided for retu...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open Code Invalid

I took out an O2 contract approximately 2 months ago. The next day I registered on the Open website and a discount code was generated and sent to my phone. I took that in to my local store, it was applied, I was given a printout and I was told to wai...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges

What are the roaming charge rates when in Cyprus, because my bill came to just over £300 & i was only away for 2 weeks

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos