Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

O2 Clip It: The Trial is ending

Update: Hi guys, The O2 Clip It trial will be closing on 31st May. Thanks for your time trying the service and giving us any feedback. We suggest you keep any videos sent/received in your native device gallery, as the O2 Clip It inbox will become una...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 34 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2tracks

Hi I have signed up for the free trial of O2 tracks, but I don't seem to be able to play any of the music? There does not seem to be a play button. I am using my ipad. Anyone else have these problems? Thanks

Karle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disgusted at customer service

So I cracked the screen on my sony z1 (entirely my fault) even though it dropped from about 15cm!!! The touch screen facility stopped working there for I had to pay to send the phone off to get a replacement screen! I got the phone back today to find...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do O2 not like Apple

Hi..This has been bugging me for a while.. I often pick up the O2 magazine and it seems as if Apple products are never featured.Take the current issue as an example, the "Knowledge" section at the back which lists all the phones except... for iPhones...

Free Downloads

I recieved a card telling me if I called 2112 from my O2 phone and entering a 16 digit code i could then chose from the selection available, but when I dialed 2112 I got a recorded message telling me about Tesco directory enquiries?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 insurance

i have made a claim for my phone and its not in stock i was offered a different phone but of less value ie i have a note 3 but offered a galaxy s4 it should be my choice if a phone is not availible?. there is no answer to when the phone will be back ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When is the mast in SO15

When is the mast being repaired in so15 fed up with no signal calls being dropped .We are paying money every month with no service most of the day ?????

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Track playing while waiting?

I was put on hold and listened to this great track playing. A right catchy number, a guy singing and new to the 'on hold' side I believe. Does anyone know what it is? I know this is a weird question but being on hold is usual with 02 lol Any ideas an...

pam by Level 4: Observant
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos