Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number

Does anyone know how long it takes for the process to complete? I now have signal on new phone but it is not with my old number (sent test text)Any info would be greatTIA

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charge to mobile!

Have I missed something or have O2 and the other major operators just started another O2 Money scheme? http://www.o2.co.uk/money/chargetomobile and Payforit here: http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE/,/?New,KB=Companion,question=ref%28u...

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CONTACTING 02

Hi,I want to contact 02 by email. What is their direct email address please ? I am disabled and can't hold on to a phone for very long, or take notes whilst doing so.I als prefer things in black & white for future reference. thanks

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ipad

Upgrade pending and was thinking about getting an ipad. Several friends say these are better than phones, as cannot see small icons very well due to stroke. Would appreciate 'any' help plz. All new to me.ThankuTeresa

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! (Home Broadband/Home Phone Archive) o2.co.uk Email Black Hole

It appears that email sent to people who previously had o2.co.uk email addresses, but did not transfer to sky broadband, emails sent to their o2. accounts are black holed. Will O2 or Sky implement something to stop the black hole. i.e. generate a mes...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Evernote premium

Enter code that is sent by text but app just takes me to a page saying "not an o2 customer? join o2 here"! Am on pay monthly, tries about 5 times, looks like it's back to Google keep.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim change

i recently purchased a new windows phone which i nedded a micro sim for but wanted to keep my number so i done the sim swap which worked perfectly. i hate the new phone and wanted to go bk to my old phone, is there anyway i can reverse the sim swap t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos