Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

O2 CONTENT LOCK TOO STRICT

I had the content lock put on my phone yesterday and have had no choice but to have it taken off again...The filter is just TOO strict. It's so strict I couldn't access basic shopping websites like boots.co.uk or check footie scores on sky sports web...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to transfer number to payg?

My contract expires this month and I don't intend to upgrade to a new phone any time soon - my current phone will suffice for long term use. I want to transfer my number to payg but I don't know how you can do that online. How can I switch to payg on...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help: photos on disk to laptop

I save the photos from my phone to disk at the local photo shopit comes with a small thumbnail foto pix as an index of what's on diskI'd like to transfer what's on disks (5 no. ish) to my laptop I know nothing about the above at allanyone help, I'd b...

• 57 replies
  • 0 kudos

OS X Yosemite Review with iPhone 6 use.

Morning everyone. So last night I took the plung and downloaded the new OS X firmware Yosemite and by the time I woke up this morning It was ready. I know what you are thinking but my better half has the worst interenet connection in the world, I hop...

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 25 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to iphone 6 nightmare

After phoning constantly and unable to get through for 1 week I placed my order online for an iphone 6 in 64gb grey. I was told there was a 3 week wait and accepted this gracefully. 3 weeks later, no sign of the phone or and despatch emails. I then r...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refused Delivery as advised by 02

Hello.I'm new here although been with 02 11 yrs... I wonder if anyone can advise me please?I ordered the wrong phone (stupidly tired) then immediately realised and chatted with a Guru. He advised me to refuse delivery.It came Monday am and the Courie...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming explanation...

Morning all. New here, been an O2 customer for years and years though (BT Cellnet originally!). Just a quick one about roaming. I recently took a week in Germany, and before I went I researched O2's roaming policies. Friends on EE and Vodafone had ad...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos