Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Don't Go near O2 Leases

O2 leases are a rip off. Do not go near them. I was told that after 12 months, they send you the newest latest phone. After 18 months with my phone, I had not seen another and so I called them up. They said they would send a new one, although the new...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old O2 Thomson router now on Sky, problems with Windows Vista recognising password change

I am trying to change the password on my router, which I managed to do through the o2wirelessbox.lan web page. As soon as I apply this change it knocks out my internet connection and Windows Vista will not recognise the password change, rendering my ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refurbished handsets

Few questions with regards to refurbished handsets.First, what is the usual reason why a handset has been refurbed and made available for resaleSecondly, Is it best to buy on-line, or will there be different modls available instore, and is the warran...

DazzyBox by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring from T Mobile.

Hey, I figure this might be a good place to get some information. I've got an account with T Mobile that I would love to leave in the dust, bloodied and coughing, and I want to move over to 02 with my same number. As far as I'm aware it's a pretty st...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G in Norwich

Hello just wanted to know if anyone has little or no 3G Norwich . Maybe im being unreasonable but I don't think I am you see I have two Iphones 5s Mobiles (ones my sons and ones mine)with O2 and I pay nearly 80 pounds a month to have the 2 Mobiles, a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question RE O2 insure & a new iPhone

I'm curently half way through my contract with o2 and i've changed my iPhone from the 5s to the 6. My o2 insurance is for my 5s which i took out when i purchased my phone. I've recently changed to the iPhone 6 (on Tuesday) which was given to me by my...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos