Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

New order confirmation link

I placed an order by phone today and was sent an e mail with a link to follow for confirmation. Been trying it all day and continually get a message about a problem and to try later. Chatted on line to a person who sent me the same link! What next?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto-dialling using O2 International calling card

This might be an obscure question but I'm thinking about getting an O2 International Calling Card for my (retired) parents - and they are worried about having to enter access codes and PINs etc. every time they want to make an international call. So ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Track a Repair

I sent my IPhone 6 off to be repaired, I was told I can track it online I went to check the status of it today but it won't let me log in. Is anyone else having the same isuses? Something to do with the security text on the signing in page.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 recycle

Sent my iPhone 5 off to recycle last week as I thought this would be easier than selling on eBay boy was I wrong. Phone was in good working order but received email today telling me they have revised my offer from 102 pound to 20 pound what an insult...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Intermittent Broken Landline Dial Tone

My dial tone intemittently becomes broken when I pick up the receiver. I don't know what this means as I don't have or use voicemail. Also I often I am unable to dial out. I enter the numbers wait for it to ring, but it just stays on the broken dial ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mast in DG13

Hi I'm just wondering when/ if O2 will be upgrading their mast in this area?All my friends on O2 have now moved to orange or Vodafone as you can get 3G on those networks. You can only get GPRS on O2. In a way it's pointless having GPRS on a smartphon...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia free game

Hi, I just bought a sony xperia z3. I got given a sheet with instructions on how to get a free copy of Destiny. I fillied in the form with my correct email address but it kept saying it was an incorrect email. I resent the form and it went through bu...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! open code

Has anyone tried to use an open code after buying online? I know it says you have to shop instore on the terms and conditions, but they haven't been updated to say you can text in the code (as people on here have said), so I was hoping this might hav...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos