Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Things you've bought ??

On my latest bill I have payments for things I bought29 Jan 15 £1.66005 Feb 15 £1.66006 Feb 15 £1.660 Can I have explanation what is this? Because I have never bought anything for sure.Also how to complain about that to o2 servise because I can't fin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Recycle

Really not happy with my dealings with O2 recycle and would not recommend it as a place to get a fair second hand price for phone.

GFK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Priority

I must tell you about the text I received from 02 Priority today saying I have a gift for you it's your way of saying thanks for being with 02 for 5 years. In fact I have been with 02 when it was first called BT Cellnet. I opened the URL and there wa...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh.

Hi Everyone,On my 'My o2' app on my iPhone i can upgrade my iPhone before the free upgrade period starts via O2 refresh but I have to pay what's left to pay on my account.Can someone please tell me if this applies not only from my O2 app, but can I d...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Data Breach - ICO Notified

O2 have confirmed that the Information Commissioners Office have been notified about the email scam regarding the vat issue "out of courtesy" following press interest from The Register.Light the touchpaper and boom. ..... off you go everyonehttp://ww...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Broadband and Static IP

Hello,We have had an O2 broadband connection installed with a static IP. The static IP is a /32 address and the subnet mask is 255.255.255.255. We are going to gonnect a VPN device which required the IP and default gateway be on the same subnet. So I...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! un-locking a O2 sony phone.

Hi, I am about to finish my contract for two years with O2 with my current Sony Xperia LT30.How do I get it unlock? can O2 customer service give me a code to un-locked it? what is the best way to get it done?Thank you

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help - Who to Contact And When

From time to time we as customers have issues with o2. We may have a faulty handset, signal issues, billing issues or we may just need help on how to use our phone.But when should we contact o2?By what method?And in what timescale should we expect to...

• 9 replies
  • 5 kudos