Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Google sms notifications

Anyone else having issues?Was working fine until recently, stopped working so changed number to payg Giffgaff mobile, that works fine, but now when I change it back to the O2 number, I do not have the option of sms, only pop up and email.Very annoyin...

wytey- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 email settings

Hello Everyone I am having problems with my email settings. I have filled in the Account Settings correctly. I am fairly certain that everythng is correct. Yet I cannot send/receive and receive email to Microsoft Outlook. I can send and receive o2 we...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download phone bill

Tried several times to download and print my phone bill on various devices but I still get the same error message. I have tried the webchat twice they were useless. Any ideas anybody?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "How can I print/download a copy of my bill? difficult to find in new MyO2

I searched fo "How can I print/download a copy of my bill? today on Google because I could not find this after clicking on "look at your bill here" link in "Your O2 bill is ready" email from "O2 Billing" Google took me this page: http://service.o2.co...

• 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

status.o2.co.uk - NEW FUNCTION

How many times do we hear people say that the status checker at status.o2.co.uk is hopelessly wrong?Well o2 have listened. If you enter in a postcode and the signal you are getting is not what the status checkers says, click on the blue I DISAGREE bu...

• 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! S6 Pre-Order Free Gift

With the S6 Edge pre-order, it says I'll be sent a free gift of a Fitbit Charge, worth £99. Im just curious as to whether this could be interchangeable with other products O2 offers. More specifically, with the smart watch range you offer. Is it poss...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G now in Hull ?

I've noticed a 4G signal over the past week or two. Mostly in the city centre but now my home about 2 miles out. Ranging from 25 -55 down. Very impressive. I can't find anything official about 4G launch in Hull though? Though I presume it's sometime ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online shop error

Hi all,I'm currently in Ecuador and my phone has finally decided to pack it in. Basically because it's gone wrong so many times and been sent in for repair so many times, I'm now utterly fed up with it. I've tried to purchase a new phone from the onl...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos