Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Friends and Family details

Hi, im a retiree from o2 and therefore have no access to the o2 Intranet. Im trying to get a list of my Friends and Family members. according to the o2 retiree website i should email telefonicavip but the address given is not valid. could you email m...

wagggy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fast track entry - O2 Forum Kentish Town?

Hi all, I'm going to a gig at the Forum in Kentish Town, which, from looking at the venue website, is now an O2 venue, though I don't see any mention of it on the O2 website. I am quite new to O2 and was wondering if anyone can confirm that I can get...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refreshing my monthly account

Been on monthly bills for time now and never missed a payment but just tryed to refresh and upgrade to include samsung s with lower data usage that ended up cheaper only to be told i failed credit check and did not qualify for monthly billing.what.i ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAc code

Hi, everyone. how i can get PAC code from O2? i want to transfer my o2 number to another network...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email address please!

Why is it everytime I try to contact O2 Chat is down, or too busy, and there is no email address I can use? I only want to ask questions with a view to buying. You'd think they'd be more interested in new business.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

If we go over our plan, and we never miss payment; don't just cut off the service. That's totally stupid, then close off the ability to clear off the account at any time of day.Ridiculous!!!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Renewal

Hello,I've recently been hearing my friends talking about gifts for renewing their contracts (I'm unsure with which company) and it struck me that when I renewed my contract with O2 last year I wasn't even offered a gift for staying with O2, so I was...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NUMBER TRANSFER TO NEW SIM CARD

I HAVE BEEN AND STILL AM WAITING FOR MY OLD O2 NUMBER TO BE TRANSFERRED TO A NEW SIM AFTER BOVER 72 HOURS ONE VISIT TO A STORE AND 2 CONVERSATIONS WITH ON LINE GURUS LOL O2 YOUR A SUCH A LET DOWN AND INCOMPETENT

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Irresponsible

Can someone at o2 please explain why the hell they are sending out stuff like this and encouraging people, especially our younger customers, to get into debt?Shame on you O2....

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 21 replies
  • 1 kudos