Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Error code 554 Failed; 5.1.2 (bad destination system address) Sending from O2 email account

Hello, In the last few days I've received a couple of failed message notifications when I've been sending emails from my o2 email account. The same content is received without difficulty when sent from a gmail account. The failure rate seems to be in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

What????

Err...no I didn't...customer service says don't worry. ..I'm worried and will be constantly checking...I did order the the S2 Gear but what the hell?

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Priority

Hi all has anyone else tried to get a priority bonus and been told that the retailer has 'run out' or exceeded their allowance. this happened to me recently with the Boots meal deal, Cafe nero and halfords. in itself this isnt a problem, but I know o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open code

I work for First group and am entitled to O2 open but I have 2 devices already on my code. Someone I work with who is not with O2 said I could use his open code as he's not using it I have been told instore that this is ok but how does he get a code ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT invoice Query

Hi,I'm hoping someone might be able to help me as the support via the 202 has not proved very helpful.When I go to view my bills I am unable to print/save a VAT invoice.Please could someone advise how can I resolve this issue?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! moving mobile number from O2 to O2

This might be a strange, or silly, question. I currently have a SIM only contract that is due to expire with O2. I am not interested in O2 refresh as i plan to keep my phone for the length of the new contract. So i am looking elsewhere for O2 contrac...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Jabra headset redemption

I recently purchased the Galaxy S7, an excellent phone. When I clicked the o2 link to redeem my free wireless headset I got taken to a decidedly dodgy site. I was redirected to redeemheadset.kondor.co.uk. Is this legit or is, as my phone is telling m...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Hi, There are no more Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Refurb in the 02 shop.I was just wondering if anybody knew if there is some kind of waiting list you could go on to get one. can get a samsung note 4 from moibles.co.uk which is brand new. but just wanted t...

mcgarryp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Business Lease mal administration!

Further to O2 letter of the 29/03/2016, received 04/04/2016 and second default notice dated 29/03/2016 and received 04/04/2016 I am writing extremely disappointed with the service I and my business have received from O2 thus far. January 5th 2016 I w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos