Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Text messages alert

Until recently if I received a text message it would show on my screen immediately.Now it dosen't show and I have to go into the messages icon to check if I have received any messages or not which can mean that I dont respond straightaway if I forget...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Favourites

Hi, I'm currently paying 10 pounds a month for the international favourites bolt on which in theory is a great idea. But, as of the last 3 months I have been charged crazy amounts of money (for example my latetst bill was an extra 120 quid) for inter...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send text from desktop

I am old and arthritic and can't use the tiny keyboard on my phone.So I want to send SMS from my O2 number using a regular computer with a proper keyboard. Here's a screen shot of the page in the O2 web site where you do this: Why does the link not w...

2016-03-11 13-24-04 Accessing and using Send Text - Support - O2 - Mozilla Firefox.png
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline charges

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35869222 No way are the providers planning to absorb around £18 per month.....the cost will be added to either voice call charges or broadband

Beenherebefore by Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open Code

I work for the nhs and have just brought the new samsung galaxy s7 edge i went to the o2 open website and read faqs which sayWhat's the deal, in simple terms?O2 Open gives customers 25% off airtime plans with 3GB or above data and 15% off airtime pla...

Resolved! Receiving Texts from O2

Over a number of years, I have asked O2 to STOP sending me texts to my mobile phone dozens of time - texts like "your bill is ready to view" as well as advertising! Each time they absolutely assure me that they have done this and I will no longer rec...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LU underground?

Hi,I thought I would share the saga of trying to get wifi on London Underground courtesy of O2- not a happy tale! Previously, I was with Orange and LU wifi worked prefectly. I moved over to O2 in June and was delighted to see that they joined the wif...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 SURVEYS

MINGLE O2 SURVEY I took the trouble and time to respond to the O2 survey on the promise of inclusion in a prize draw. At the end of the survey I was told I was NOT eligible. This is sharp practice to say the least and I will be reporting this to Trad...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos