Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 Store and Share - constant sync errors

I recently got an iPad Pro 12.9 on O2 that came with 2 years free unlimited Store and Share cloud storage. Great, I thought - I can ditch Dropbox and save £79 per year. Unfortunately, it just doesn't work. The sync client for Mac constantly gives me ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel Opt Out

Hi everyone,I just switched from pay monthly to payg, and I found in my Bolt Ons list something called "O2 Travel Opt Out". I assume this gives me a different tariff from normal when abroad. Where can I find details of the tariffs with and without th...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC codes

Are PAC codes unique to a network provider? I ported my number to my O2 account but I have changed my mind and want to port it to another network provider but it's still within the 30 day period of the original PAC code - customer services said I nee...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 open - can it be used for upgrading over the phone/live chat or just instore?

Hi all, Apologies if this has been asked several times. I read several posts on here but I was a little confused even after reading the FAQs. I just wanted someone to help clarify when the o2 open code is valid. If I upgrade with an o2 representative...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking my mobile when overseas

Im in singapore and would like to unlock my galaxy alpha to use here. With all the changing sims etc ive lost my O2 pay as you go sim. Is it possible for me to pay with some other method, the £15 charge mentioned to unlock the phone. my alpha is my f...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unimpressed

I decided to upgrade early and buy a new phone yesterday, I specifically asked and paid for it to be here the next day (today) BEFORE 10:30am as I know someone would be at home to collect it. I then got a text from the services o2 used (UK mail) to d...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mast not working for a month in the Abersychan area. O2 still charging for airtime

Can anyone tell me why I should be charged for airtime when I have not been able to use my mobile from home in the Abersychan postcode area of NP4. I am registered for updates that tell me nothing. I have the Tugo app to use with home wi-fi, but this...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Jabra pulse wireless faulty!!

After waiting a month in getting my jabra pulse wireless headphones with the promotion that was running.First impression were good but then I noticed it wasn't holding a charge. Has anyone had this issue before and what do people recommend for a reso...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos