Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Transmitter Mast Frequency

Hello I'm looking for some information on a particular transmitter, can anyone tell me if the transmitter at Benllech in Anglesey is 900 mhz only or does it support 2100 mhz for 3G? I have tried searching on http://www.sitefinder.ofcom.org.uk/search ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student Discount

Hello, can someone please tell me how to receive 20% off on my O2 Pay Monthly bill, as I am a student? I tried twice using the o2.co.uk/studentoffer method, but after a few days of texting 61202 I received a text from 80202 saying the code had been a...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has My Credit Check Been Accepted?

Hey guys! Just went on my emails to see if I had been accepted from my new Iphone, went onto my 02 and seen that my order has been completed and a brand new number is there with all thr details about paying each month, does that mean its been accepte...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excessive Increase in Mobile Data

Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo Last two months I have had a huge increase in data usage. From average of 130mb per month out of my 500mb allowance, it soared to.... for June, it was was 564mb and July it was nearly 600mb. First 2 days of this month it was 202...

• 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webmail

Hi, I dont seem to be able to access my webmail online.....Ive logged in but the webmail icon in 'My O2' is no longer available. Please can you help me access my email account Thanks Nicki

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my o2

Hi how does my o2 work? Do i need details? Where do i obtain that information from? Will they automatically send it to me?

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Help

Hi Can you please tell me how much to top up to recieve this offer 4 GB Data 4000 calls 3000 texts Thank You

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 priority

I am getting bored of the priority services not working. Yes I know its free and its not a big part of why I am with O2 but if they are going to offer something it should at least work. And when it does work its still hard to get the codes half the t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puk2 code

I've gone into my settings in the phone I've got my contract sum in which is only a old LG phone as my iPhone is locked to orange atm. Anyway it's asking me for the puk 2 code? I've tried using the puk code on my O2 app but it isn't working? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hello, I wanted the PAC code cause i wanna go with another network (giffgaff), I called 4445 and it gives me an 8 only-letters code, but giffgaff asks me for a different style of code. 'Please enter a valid Porting Authorisation Code (AAA111111)'

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos