Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 email accounts

O2 has closed down its email accounts. Not a problem but I can still send to my account but I cannot download from the account to check. Emails sent to my o2 account just disappear. Why do emails sent to a defunct o2 email account not bounce back?

JHA1E by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with porting my number from 3

I changed to o2 on 22nd August and sent across my pac code. Something went wrong and I have ended up with a split sim. I have spent hours of my life over the last two weeks trying to sort this out. Every time I call I have to explain the situation al...

Karenlou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Micro sim wanted

Hi I've just bought a Samsung S4 Phone to up grade from my S2 need a new micro sim and retain my number Help me please I'm a bit dumb please text me with the solution on [Removed] Regards Gary

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused with O2 Insure Premier

On the 18th of July, if I remember rightly, I paid off my phone and switched to sim as it was cheaper for me at the time. While I was there I had asked if all the insure would come off it too as I didn't want it any more. I was told yes it would.Look...

Resolved! galaxy note 7

I pre-ordered a galaxy note 7 2 days agoThey sent me emails confirming my order and giving me my order numberBut everytime I go on My o2 I have nothing there to trackSo then I went on that live chat thing and they told me my order has been cancelled....

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outrageous O2 grey market practices!!

So I buy a Sony Xperia z5 Compact from the o2 shop in Preston and am pretty happy with it. Notwithstanding the first one I had had a technical issue it was dealt with pretty efficiently. At the time I wanted to buy a cover but the store said their st...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery off new phone.

Ok so I ordered my upgraded phone and pdp keep trying to deliver it to my flat but then won't drop it with a neighbour even though I've requested it. So last Friday via chat I asked an 02 member to change my address to deliver my phone to my work add...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email stopped

A couple of weeks ago, my Outlook email, for an o2.co.uk email address stopped receiving and sending emails. No error messages. I am zealously deleting emails to keep the mail box at a reasonable size. I had though been getting increasing amount of s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos